Transfofa em Blog

Um espaço especial e pessoal, para dar relevo a cada momento único - Bem Vind@ ao meu Blog!

segunda-feira, junho 12, 2006

Drag queen beaten in E. Village horror
An internationally known drag queen and recording artist was robbed and beaten by four trash-talking bullies who shouted anti-gay slurs at him in the East Village early yesterday.

Gender discrimination will be debated again
I felt punched in the gut when I heard that Gov. Jim Douglas vetoed the nondiscrimination bill H.865 this legislative season. The knowledge that the life experiences and safety of my best friend, my roommate, my life-long love and many of my friends and acquaintances got a big snub from the governor made me sick.
Sex op woman's fight for identity
A BAHRAINI woman undergoing a sex change operation is going to court in a bid to legally recognise her new status as a man.

You can't imagine the joy of becoming a girl
April Ashley, Britain’s first transsexual, went from a life of hell to dating film-stars, she tells John Follain